Talksport

It was Bianca Westwood. Putting into context they were discussing Pep saying that PF is a £500m player and questioning why he's not playing regularly for City and if he is indeed a £500m player that can't get in the side he should be moved on

I believe Pep's actual quote was that he wouldn’t sell Phil for £500 million.

Trust talkshite to misquote.

The tabloid shite are doing the same. What he was implying was he was not for sale and had a big future here. He is 19, just and has already played a fair bit. Chelsea wouldn't be playing all their youngsters without a transfer ban.

The tabloid shite are doing the same. What he was implying was he was not for sale and had a big future here. He is 19, just and has already played a fair bit. Chelsea wouldn't be playing all their youngsters without a transfer ban.

Cynic .

Fair dos. I only heard it on there and they were implying that Pep had said he was a £500m footballer which sounded like a ridiculous statement

Fair dos. I only heard it on there and they were implying that Pep had said he was a £500m footballer which sounded like a ridiculous statement
Twisting the spoken word to show City in a negative light once again.. Like you said Lupo you only got the gist of what was being said but formed your opinion instantly that Pep had said he was worth half a billion quid..
It's the message they want to put out when it comes to City.. Negative after negative ... ****'s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.