Talksport

PB1, has alot of financial knowledge which make him a major contributor to bluemoon.
What are your main areas of expertise which will enable you to become as valued on the forum. ?
I'm involved in financial services myself but whereas PB is I believe from an accounting background I'm on the wealth management side. I have alot of respect for the posts Colin adds to this forum mind.

I'm involved in financial services myself but whereas PB is I believe from an accounting background I'm on the wealth management side. I have alot of respect for the posts Colin adds to this forum mind.

Unfortunately my wealth, just like my potential is all behind me.

I'd happily forgot how much of a bell end Mark Saggers is but he's just reminded me how much I can't stand the little englander tosser. He's just slaggged us off for something we haven't done and might or might not do in the future.

He was making the point that as we have nothing left to play for Premier league wise, we will take our foot of the gas and rest players for FA Cup and champions league. He declared that we will destroy the integrity of the league and shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Absolute knob head.
Don't suppose by any chance he made the same point about Liverpool?
They take an unassailable lead in the Prem after three games and then rest up ready for the start of the new 20/21 season

Don't suppose by any chance he made the same point about Liverpool?
They take an unassailable lead in the Prem after three games and then rest up ready for the start of the new 20/21 season

Nope! It was 'how does Klopp motivate them after they've got over the line' and 'they'll have one eye on next season'.

I'd happily forgot how much of a bell end Mark Saggers is but he's just reminded me how much I can't stand the little englander tosser. He's just slaggged us off for something we haven't done and might or might not do in the future.

He was making the point that as we have nothing left to play for Premier league wise, we will take our foot of the gas and rest players for FA Cup and champions league. He declared that we will destroy the integrity of the league and shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Absolute knob head.
I can almost see him frothing at the mouth as he winds himself up. It reminds me of the Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse characters. “ Oy Man City! No!!!!”

A radio station that in presenter terms is going backwards at an alarming rate but they are continually hoovering up rights to some decent sports which is very depressing.

I refuse to listen with anything on there that includes the following

Saggers
White
Kelly
Gough
Jordan
Glendenning
The missing link Keown
The shite twat O’Hara
You’ve never played the game Ray Houghton

when you look at that list that’s pretty much three quarters of the running order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.