Talksport

Have they got rid of Natalie Sawyer? Been Shite and Jordan last 2 weeks. Wouldnt surprise me as she contributes very little to the show adding background laughs and agreements only.

Had to laugh today, David James was with the pair today and Jim Shite was talking to James about the West Ham owners (who he interviewed yesterday) and said "if you missed it yesterday - and lets be honest not many people did miss it - I will play part of the interview again.
Not only does he think 98% of the population are listening, but he also talked about Les Ferdinand - "who is a friend of mine"
Deluded, self important twat

She does the weekend breakfast show now.

Took over from Georgie Bingham who was ditched so Simon Jordan does Monday to Thursday with White

Have they got rid of Natalie Sawyer? Been Shite and Jordan last 2 weeks. Wouldnt surprise me as she contributes very little to the show adding background laughs and agreements only.

Had to laugh today, David James was with the pair today and Jim Shite was talking to James about the West Ham owners (who he interviewed yesterday) and said "if you missed it yesterday - and lets be honest not many people did miss it - I will play part of the interview again.
Not only does he think 98% of the population are listening, but he also talked about Les Ferdinand - "who is a friend of mine"
Deluded, self important twat
He has a lot of 'exclusives' with contacts he has inside the clubs, meaning he repeats the Sun headlines from the day before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.