Talksport

There was a genuine interview on ESPN yesterday with Gerrard and the incredible personality of Mark Ogden, it was comedy gold, two men who clearly hate each other and both with zero charisma.

I honestly cannot stomach Gerrard one bit. He makes the likes of roy keane seem positively pleasant. He comes across as one of the most horrible miserable nasty cunts i could ever see interviewed.

Hawksbee & Jacobs are funny and informed.
The rest are a interchangeable collection of thick twats with an agenda to increase call volume by concentrating on piss boiling statements and man united.

I stopped listening around Feb 2020. H & J was the only programme I missed. Always made me laugh and loved the grumpiness when Chelsea lost.

Haven’t missed anything else from Gutterbrush FM.

I stopped listening around Feb 2020. H & J was the only programme I missed. Always made me laugh and loved the grumpiness when Chelsea lost.

Haven’t missed anything else from Gutterbrush FM.
Apart from the odd bit of football commentary if I'm driving I've been out for long enough to not know how long I've been out, it was certainly prior to Covid.

I just smile and like reading the rants on here.

Talkragshite has talked it's last ragshite to me.

The Sports Bar is quite funny to listen to if United have lost but that's about it.

I did used to listen to drive but not anymore. It always amazed me how many Arsenal fans he caught even though he was clearly on the wind up.
We used to listen to talkshite on the way to and from Etihad, but as we haven’t done that for the best part of 18 months, the car radio has been virtually talkshite-free during that period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.