Talksport

It's a shame Durham has lost the drive time slot to that tw*t with the lisp (Godstein?).

He said that City were pawns in the Ronaldo deal and look like clowns. No, utd are the clowns paying a 46 year old £700k a week who can only play biweekly. Rag lisped tw*t.

First listen to talksport for a while am parlour on about beer , beer and beer pm ronaldo fest with a series of cockneys including the gobshite host.

It's a shame Durham has lost the drive time slot to that tw*t with the lisp (Godstein?).

He said that City were pawns in the Ronaldo deal and look like clowns. No, utd are the clowns paying a 46 year old £700k a week who can only play biweekly. Rag lisped tw*t.
Wasn't this the same cockney rag who was crying at the thought of him joining City yesterday. So much so Paul Ross spent the first 15 minutes of his 1am show taking the piss out of him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a City fan but Drive yesterday was unbearable listening to the 48 yesr old manchild jizzing himself over the signing of Ronaldo, constant gloating and mocking City and taking calls from hoards of southern plastics doing the same.

Thoroughly unprofessional but totally expected from that prick. Worst thing they have done replacing Durham with this jerk, I used to like Drive but its terrible now with this clown

I'm not a City fan but Drive yesterday was unbearable listening to the 48 yesr old manchild jizzing himself over the signing of Ronaldo, constant gloating and mocking City and taking calls from hoards of southern plastics doing the same.

Thoroughly unprofessional but totally expected from that prick. Worst thing they have done replacing Durham with this jerk, I used to like Drive but its terrible now with this clown
There was even a rag with a Dipper twang on along with a bunch of Southerners with that terrible multicultural London accent, innit

Said he couldn't understand why Phil the face is still at rags he is taking up a kids spot
That must be why he was shite at QPR trying to get them to release for the good of the academy down there...........

Edit: Just had a quick Google to have a look at his stats there, his middle names Gavin.

Shouldn't do but it tickled quite a bit that......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.