Talksport

Dean Saunders? He's a hateful, repugnant little man - always has been. Wasn't he sacked at Newcastle alongside Souness, back in the day? If not he should have been, simply because he's a čunt who says he would prefer Maureen over Pep.
I’ve played cricket against Saunders on quite a few occasions. He played for a derby county xi against the stronger local side. They had quite a few good players. Ted mcmin was fast as fuck. So I’ve had quite a few evenings on the pop with him in the late 90’s early 00’s. He is thick as fuck. He’s quite a good laugh, isn’t/wasn’t a billy big bollox and tells a good story, but honestly there’s nothing up top. I would never in a million years have thought someone would employ him as a pundit. So perfect for talkbollox I’d take eventing he said with a pinch of salt

Little simon jordan this morning on talkstupid said the scouse scum were the best team in Europe, he was asked as they hadn't won PL or CL, but were winners of the two lessers ABBA members (A members PL,CL. B members FA Cup and L Cup), he said would he state the same,so either a liar or fool.

I also remember he the liar/pillock used to call City a Frankenstein club.A few thoughts

1. What does he mean about Frankenstein Club, seriously has he been challenged about this.
2. When little simon jordan bought Crystal Palace did he or did he not invest in the club/purchase, to improve them
3. little simon uses a lot of big words that the ex drunk jim doesnt use/understand (Hi Jim!!)
4. If we aren't the best after 4 out of 5 seasons who is, maybe, salt or pepper?

Being the best club, team doesn't last but having class does, accept success and defeat as part of the process

little simon is to be a fair a bit of a jealous midea fool

Little simon jordan this morning on talkstupid said the scouse scum were the best team in Europe, he was asked as they hadn't won PL or CL, but were winners of the two lessers ABBA members (A members PL,CL. B members FA Cup and L Cup), he said would he state the same,so either a liar or fool.

I also remember he the liar/pillock used to call City a Frankenstein club.A few thoughts

1. What does he mean about Frankenstein Club, seriously has he been challenged about this.
2. When little simon jordan bought Crystal Palace did he or did he not invest in the club/purchase, to improve them
3. little simon uses a lot of big words that the ex drunk jim doesnt use/understand (Hi Jim!!)
4. If we aren't the best after 4 out of 5 seasons who is, maybe, salt or pepper?

Being the best club, team doesn't last but having class does, accept success and defeat as part of the process

Over five and a half hours of cup final football & they couldnt score one fuc#ing goal, it must really piss them off we got 3 goals in just over 5 minutes when it really mattered :-)

the goalposts moved again before chmpions league final they were about to be annouced as a great GREAT club side
whooops failed again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.