Talksport

2:03:53
Im sure i heard Jordan today say “I don’t understand why the PL have charged City with 115 charges”. Only heard a bit of it but it sounded as if he was slightly on our side!!Not that he was meaning we are innocent, more about the charges being ramped up to 115 rather than 5 like a lot of knowledgeable posters have been saying on here. Did I really hear that or was I daydreaming???
from 2:03:45 onwards

https://www.facebook.com/talkSPORT/...ve-champions-league-preview-/968995341609343/

Im sure i heard Jordan today say “I don’t understand why the PL have charged City with 115 charges”. Only heard a bit of it but it sounded as if he was slightly on our side!!Not that he was meaning we are innocent, more about the charges being ramped up to 115 rather than 5 like a lot of knowledgeable posters have been saying on here. Did I really hear that or was I daydreaming???

Because he has actually done researched or been told that there is in fact only around 5 charges

Far be it for me to join the awful cancel culture - but I am. Is it time to boycott this shoddy, grubby station?
Constant jibes against us, loaded editorial lines to undermine us, constant insinuations, refusal to portray our achievements favourably, failure to defend us or cite the benefits of regeneration and good works our owners have provided, the celebrating of our setbacks and the favouring of the more salacious "City are dodgy, a Frankenstein Club" attacks; their employment of rag and dipper sympathising presenters.
I get that some will listen to anything whatsoever in a dearth and absence of City related discussion - car crash syndrome, but if we and others refused to listen and phone in (only to be ignored and cut off), there is a hope that the station would suffer. Would love to see an end to it and the freeloading rogues gallery that has contained animal neglecters, drink drivers, alleged women beaters, bankrupts, failed business owners et al, made redundant.

Last edited:
Far be it for me to join the awful cancel culture - but I am. Is it time to boycott this shoddy, grubby sation?
Constant jibes against us, loaded editorial lines to undermine us, constant insinuations, refusal to portay our achievements favourably, failure to defend us or cite the benefits of regeneration and good works our owners have provided, the celebrating of our setbacks and the favouring of the more salacious "City are dodgy, a Frankenstein Club" attacks; their employment of rag and dipper sympathising presenters.
I get that some will listen to anything whatsoever in a dearth and absence of City related discussion - car crash syndrome, but if we and others refused to listen and phone in (only to be ignored and cut off), there is a hope that the station would suffer. Would love to see an end to it and the freeloading rogues gallery that has contained animal neglecters, drink drivers, alleged women beaters, bankrupts, failed business owners et al, made redundant.

I can't I haven't listened for decades:)

Talksport discourse is literally a Brian Cox lecture on particle physics compared to CBC and the abomination of their shocking punditry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.