Talksport

They employ Goldbridge - the **** literally fires personal insults and abuse every week at City on his You Tube wankalongs, then goes on Talksport masquerading as a credible broadcaster.

Fuck off
It's not often you see Talksport and credible in the same sentence

Absolute garbage. Haven’t listened for 3 years. You can keep the idiotic ‘banter’ and relentless adverts for betting and McDonald’s.

not listend for about 3 years now....dont miss it one bit. i actually used to like goldstein and cundy at night on the way home from work, yes i know hes a southern red , but he didnt bother me at all.

i just need to quit facebok and twitter now

If you must listen to it don’t use devices that play it via the internet like Alexa etc, just use DAB radio, they can track listener numbers via internet to convince advertisers to spend with them

(talksport) It does what it says on the tin

Getting the reaction is the key, They want you phoning up because it pays the bills of the so-called superstar pundits' wages

Boycotting is a pointless exercise as we are just one Football Club from their point of view. There are still plenty of listeners left even with us avoiding the station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.