Talksport

Have you watched them play yet?

Who the rags? Yes and i said they are not a good side but they have the odd smattering of quality like Mata that will see them muddle through here and there.

Someone called Bobby Barnes just been on and said about the De Gea transfer,''We are talking about two of the biggest clubs in the world,it was only minutes,i am sure something will be sorted out.'' Erm no...rules are rules you knob!

Rules are the thing that can be bent at the last minute to enable City to be fined millions of pounds for breaking FFP.

I think we will find it is just an embarrassment to be ''caught in your local speed trap'' so exceptional circumstances may prevail here and an understanding appeal committee will vote in their favour.

Long may it continue.

I wonder what both Clubs sponsors are thinking about their decision to associate themselves expensively with MUFC ?

To be fair we got Benjani about 4 days after the window closed so if doughnut boy gets his move we can't complain too much, just carry on laughing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.