Talksport

The disrespect he shows to Stefan when he’s not sat opposite sums the shithouse **** up.
Jordan was at it again this morning. Gave an answer to a question about Leicester’s finances from a caller, and in jumped Big Jim Shite.
“Ooooh, a touch of the Stefan Borson’s there!”
[Jordan, scoffing] “Most certainly not! I try to avoid the smuggery.”

‘Shithouse cnut’ is about right…..

Last edited:
Jordan was at it again this morning. Gave an answer to a question about Leicester’s finances from a caller, and in jumped Big Jim Shite.
“Ooooh, you sounded just like Stefan Borson then!”
[Jordan, sneering] “I try and avoid that kind of smuggery.”

Stefan , to my knowledge...never said ' here, I have money, have my watch, please, not in the face!!...

The insolence of that is breathtaking to to the point I believe it must be self-satire of some description.
You’ll be unsurprised to learn there wasn’t even a whiff of self-deprecation or parody involved. Just part playing to the red gallery, part being a snide (dressed up as jocularity) intent on belittling or undermining someone possessed of insight he doesn’t have himself on a subject.
Either way, looked pretty poor given that Stefan is a regular guest on there.

Last edited:
You’ll be unsurprised to learn there wasn’t even a whiff of self-deprecation or parody involved. Just part playing to the red gallery, part being a snide (dressed up as jocularity) intent on belittling or undermining someone possessed of insight he doesn’t have himself on a subject.
Either way, looked pretty poor given that Stefan is a regular guest on there.

Let's just be glad we have exposure to someone so intelligent and wise as SJIAC.

With all the knowledge of football and business and law and absolutely fucking everything, he must have turned down a lot of more important things in order to give 3hrs of his day Mon-Fri on TS.

And when he's not on there he's also good enough to donate more of his time to recording podcasts with Troy Deeney.

It's no surprise from his position of power he finds Stefan smug.

“Ooooh, a touch of the Stefan Borson’s there!”
[Jordan, scoffing] “Most certainly not! I try to avoid the smuggery.”

That would make him the least self-aware mo fo on the planet.

Let's just be glad we have exposure to someone so intelligent and wise as SJIAC.

With all the knowledge of football and business and law and absolutely fucking everything, he must have turned down a lot of more important things in order to give 3hrs of his day Mon-Fri on TS.

And when he's not on there he's also good enough to donate more of his time to recording podcasts with Troy Deeney.

It's no surprise from his position of power he finds Stefan smug.

Stefan won’t lose sleep over a Jordan a man who confessed to wearing a pair of panties a day and then got his hand trapped in a bin in a park while attempting throw the articles away before travelling home today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.