Talksport

Listened to Goldstein on the eve show for the 1st time in years (had a courtesy car so was all I could think ok) & the Rag & Rag mate were discussing what would be worse for City re the 115, 50 points deduction (& would we survive relegation, we would accordingly to them) or 10 points each season over 5 seasons, (yeah right).
The obvious bias from Goldstein was that it would be 'better if we were given 10 over 5', what a ****

Listened to Goldstein on the eve show for the 1st time in years (had a courtesy car so was all I could think ok) & the Rag & Rag mate were discussing what would be worse for City re the 115, 50 points deduction (& would we survive relegation, we would accordingly to them) or 10 points each season over 5 seasons, (yeah right).
The obvious bias from Goldstein was that it would be 'better if we were given 10 over 5', what a ****
The main thing to bare in mind is that the Cockney rag, like all talkshite presenters, is a WUM.

Their principal MO is to create reaction to their incendiary statements, whether it be phone calls, texts, emails or twatter.

If you remember that, and treat it as comedy you will have a good laugh.

The main thing to bare in mind is that the Cockney rag, like all talkshite presenters, is a WUM.

Their principal MO is to create reaction to their incendiary statements, whether it be phone calls, texts, emails or twatter.

If you remember that, and treat it as comedy you will have a good laugh.
He said they were at home at weekend.
Then said we were playing Chelsea.
Didn't know if were home or away.

Think about it you thick red twat

We’re a manufactured football club according to simple simon, I feel much better now knowing that!

We’re a manufactured football club according to simple simon, I feel much better now knowing that!
Simple Simon managed to "manufacture" Palace into administration due to his incompetence.
Anyone who cares about or listens to anything this failure says needs to give their head a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.