Talksport

Stan collymore just said that if villa were taken over by a sheikh as rich as Mansour then villa fans (himself included) would want top players brought in.

fucking hypocrisy at its best.

Thing is with Collytwat, he is so fucking thick that more often than not he contradicts himself in the same sentence.

Was listening to him the other night by accident and he was arguing a point but spent so long doing it that by the end he had forgotten which side of the argument he was on and argued the exact opposite to how he had started.

It is a disgrace to journalists that this **** is anywhere near a microphone

Thing is with Collytwat, he is so fucking thick that more often than not he contradicts himself in the same sentence.

Was listening to him the other night by accident and he was arguing a point but spent so long doing it that by the end he had forgotten which side of the argument he was on and argued the exact opposite to how he had started.

We are talking about Talksport don't forget.

Yep. That is an accurate observation of a specific instance with general application. He does this frequently. Causes me to alternate between laughter and beating my head on the desk / steering wheel - with an emphasis on the beating of the head.

Yep. That is an accurate observation of a specific instance with general application. He does this frequently. Causes me to alternate between laughter and beating my head on the desk / steering wheel - with an emphasis on the beating of the head.

It is funny how he does that and no one seems to challenge him. I remember before the Chelsea v City game at the bridge last season he said in one long sentence how Chelsea could win the game if they played well and that City could win the game if they played well and that it could be a draw if both teams failed to take the upper hand... then when it was a draw "I said before the game this would be a draw"... factually he was correct... he just failed to add that he said it could be a win to either side as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.