Talksport

Have they started discussing how utd are going to fail FFP rules yet? Ummm won't hold my breath.
Not a murmer from Shouty and Suntan, quelle surprise.Could have also asked Masters about Traffords covid dispensation but was more fixated on 115, got extremely defensive with Jay the Blue who made the glorious call exposing their agenda.

Not a murmer from Shouty and Suntan, quelle surprise.Could have also asked Masters about Traffords covid dispensation but was more fixated on 115, got extremely defensive with Jay the Blue who made the glorious call exposing their agenda.
I didn't here that, did Jay the Blue ring in today?

Had the joy of listening to this shite for a bit before. Simon Jordan is just about bearable but fuck me, Martin Keown. I'm surprised the no nowt **** can get dressed in the morning. Hasn't got a clue about anything. Village idiot.

Had the joy of listening to this shite for a bit before. Simon Jordan is just about bearable but fuck me, Martin Keown. I'm surprised the no nowt **** can get dressed in the morning. Hasn't got a clue about anything. Village idiot.

Hes bad enough anyway but when I heard that Petit was making an appearance it was straight onto Ken Bruce

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.