Talksport

Why is that drunk fat man, Alan Brazil treated like a radio god? He is immune to being sacked despite his archaic views, lack of sobriety and general incompetence.

He makes out like he was playing football yesterday when it was back when the game was completely different.

He's just made 2 gaffes in 5 minutes. 1st gaffe, he was talking about it being potentially Lineker's last MoTD this weekend and that Jenas was due to replace him and then swiftly changed topic. I imagine Parlour gave him a kick under the table.

2nd gaffe was saying Utd's game last night was away in the Champions League.
Can't believe he's not dead tbh. Poster boy for heart attack, stroke, cirrhosis or cancer surely? God truly works in mysterious ways.

Can't believe he's not dead tbh. Poster boy for heart attack, stroke, cirrhosis or cancer surely? God truly works in mysterious ways.
Ashamed to say it, but I quite like Brazil, he’s certainly all of the above but I’d rather listen to him than any of he other Cretins on that station ..

For all the presenters and guests on Talksport that people on here complain about..... Alex Crook is far and away the biggest waste of airtime on there.

For all the presenters and guests on Talksport that people on here complain about..... Alex Crook is far and away the biggest waste of airtime on there.
He's another client journalist for the rags. He can't help himself making city jibes every time he reports on us. Jason Manford should have twatted him at the arena bombing charity match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.