Talksport

Heard some dogshite this morning. I had my alarm clock set all wrong so as it was approaching 7am I thought I'd listen in to the guest journalist, Adrien Clarke I think it was, who was introduced as fresh back from watching City's next CL opponents, Monaco. True to form, no mention of Monaco or the tie for that matter, but with all the cup shocks and controversies regarding clubs fielding weakened teams, fair enough. But when the journo did get round to talking about City, it was about Pep warning Stones to toughen up and to be stronger in the air. OK so far, BUT, the journo then said Pep never trusted Kompany and "hadn't been playing him" and if that wasn't enough Brazil piped up "What about Ottowendy or whatever his name is"? For a station that is supposedly staffed by sports journalists, commentators and former professionals, the level of research is of very poor value. I won't be tuning in again.

Heard some dogshite this morning. I had my alarm clock set all wrong so as it was approaching 7am I thought I'd listen in to the guest journalist, Adrien Clarke I think it was, who was introduced as fresh back from watching City's next CL opponents, Monaco. True to form, no mention of Monaco or the tie for that matter, but with all the cup shocks and controversies regarding clubs fielding weakened teams, fair enough. But when the journo did get round to talking about City, it was about Pep warning Stones to toughen up and to be stronger in the air. OK so far, BUT, the journo then said Pep never trusted Kompany and "hadn't been playing him" and if that wasn't enough Brazil piped up "What about Ottowendy or whatever his name is"? For a station that is supposedly staffed by sports journalists, commentators and former professionals, the level of research is of very poor value. I won't be tuning in again.

But you did pick up some cheap cement.

Where's was all the vitriol when PL teams played their reserves in FA Cup ties when Sky had the rights....?

Just put talkragshite on while in the bath and as night follows day, poor result for rags means no boiled bollock again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.