Talksport

Gave up listening to this shite a while ago but decided to listen in today as I thought even they couldn't ignore our game. I was wrong.

Apparently today's main talking points are:
1) Rooney's possible imminent departure to China
2) United are playing a French team tonight
3) Fat goalie pie eater
4) Leicester playing Seville

We got about the same coverage as Huddersfield beating Reading with a brief discussion about how crap the defenders were and what must Joe Hart be thinking and an interview with Olivier Dacourt where he talked about Monaco for a minute before being asked about Mourinho.

Last edited:
Talking to Olivier Dacourt this morning and they said to him lets talk about St Etienne. I thought fair enough French player and they had just asked him for his views on Monaco. The conversation then went like this. In your last season at Inter your manager was Jose Mourinho, what's he like as a manager. Can somebody explain how that is talking about St Etienne?

Why is fat twat Holmes on? What is hos connection to football other than being an irish, fat, glory hunting, fat, jelly belly rag ****? Whos on tomorrow, James Nesbitt and Olly Murs?

Id love to get into an affair with his wife and shag her over the phone to him on Talksport just to break his fat clogged heart

Just sent this into their complaints department. I'll keep you posted

Dear sir/madam
I've been bombarded with complaints - I'm editor of a well known football forum website - about your stations unashamed bias towards all things Man United for years now so I thought I'd listen this morning after a British team gloriously won in the Champions League last night, coming from behind twice and scoring 5 times against one of the on form teams in Europe. I've listened for two hours now and am absolutely staggered. Firstly I was shocked to here a well known United fan presenter singing over a caller "woke up this morning feeling fine" which is the current favorite song of the United fans. I thought OK that's strange but let's carry on. The Man United love in continued... all talk about their match in the "not good enough for the Champs Lg" Shield. Then talk of Wayne Rooney. I missed the 9am sports headlines and the apparent interview with United fan Rachael Reilly. Move forward to 9.30 and the first two words in the sport bulletin were ..... Manchester United!! Followed by Leicester's match in the Champs League, a mention of the Championship match tonight and a rugby story. Not one mention of last nights match. 2 hours and not ONE mention of Man City's incredible win. Not one mention. I have to agree with my readers/posters that there is a unashamed agenda against their club. I understand totally with the job I'm in about appealing to your main audience, but that was a total disgrace for a so called impartial radio statio. I reach over a million readers and contributors a week and will be sure to be making this subject about your station a priority subject. In my view it's totally unprofessional and amateurish. You are meant to be a national broadcaster. Rest assured I'll be listening for the rest of the day to back up my up coming article.

Oh and add to that Rachel( yes I'm from Essex but my Dad was from Salford and went to a game in the 60's) Riley's inside info on Rooney... China move... 'He's a family man, scouser whojust wants to get his boots on and play'. Bbwwaaaahahahaha! Tranmere? Everton? Bolton? Naah, China££££££. Absolute fake news!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.