Talksport

Yes Jackson was true to form. Just like most of the moron pundits who were "disappointed with Feyenoord." Strange how none of them were "disappointed with Basle."

This was the same Feyenoord that 12 months ago, dismantled his beloved manyooo.

His rationale being that if they can beat manyooo, why not inferior Citeh.

Wilkins being a twunt again this morning. You can hear the venom in his voice when City are being discussed. They were just talking about Roy Hodgson and he randomly blurted out "Fabian Delph at City. An England International. Rotting on the bench. Disgrace"

1. Yet no-one seems to mention Luke Shaw.
That's because it's an honour and privilege beyond all others to play for them, and to make the sacrifice of rotting on their bench is understandable and a price worth paying to wear the hallowed red shirt.

fanscity.gif

Embarrassing scum bags
Not targeting Arsenal fans, all teams have fans like this, thick pissed up idiots that can't control there emotions over a football team/player

Embarrassing scum bags
Not targeting Arsenal fans, all teams have fans like this, thick pissed up idiots that can't control there emotions over a football team/player

I thought they controlled themselves really well considering how they managed to all avoid actually trying to run on the pitch, in spite of running down seemingly to invade the pitch.

" Hold me back mate, or I swear I'll.......no ? Right... I'll hold myself back "

Amazing how they are all fighting to get past each other, taking it it turns to not actually go anywhere.

I was in the car for 10 minutes this morning and caught some of the morning show. There was a lot of slurring going on and even Brazil seemed like a polished radio presenter compared to the unfortunate Wilkins. Car-crash radio.

White had to go plan B this morning as we performed well last night (Despite the "It was only Feyonoord jibe)

Having a go at the dippers is a no no, so its wind Spuds fans up about Ali. Boy, they are biting!

It's Thursday late morning and Dean Saunders is still banging on Salah doing two runs past Ota and how Liverpool could have been 2-3 nil up. Can some native Englishman tell me what is colloquialism for beyond pathetic and still being paid for that?

It's Thursday late morning and Dean Saunders is still banging on Salah doing two runs past Ota and how Liverpool could have been 2-3 nil up. Can some native Englishman tell me what is colloquialism for beyond pathetic and still being paid for that?
And,in the first hour of their show,other than the 'it was only Feyenoord' narrative......that was the sum total of the discussion regarding last nights game.

I've decided to waste 2 mins of my life to see what Dean Saunders has won........in 19 year career, with 12 clubs, o/w 1 in 4 scoring record for his beloved 1 season at Liverpool, he's won the Turkish Cup. How the hell this idiot is on the TV and Radio wavelength just beggars belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.