Talksport

Is it right to call them arrogant tho? They simply wanted first team football,and were confident in their own ability, whilst City ,maybe,were considerably less so...

Well, what great careers Etuhu and Sick note Sturridge carved out for themselves.

Well, what great careers Etuhu and Sick note Sturridge carved out for themselves.

Don't forget, at the time Etuhu was an average player at an average club. He did pretty well for himself given that he was hardly Lionel Messi.

Sturbridge, however, I always thought could have really hit the big time had he stayed. I remember Bobby manc once said to him 'I would never have let you leave '. Shame for both parties that he did really.

Don't forget, at the time Etuhu was an average player at an average club. He did pretty well for himself given that he was hardly Lionel Messi.

Sturbridge, however, I always thought could have really hit the big time had he stayed. I remember Bobby manc once said to him 'I would never have let you leave '. Shame for both parties that he did really.

Provided he stayed injury-free.

The arrogant, greedy bastard has had one good season in his career. The one, in which Liverpool won the title in April.

Ray "Butch" Wilkins about 6.10am today spouted "Rashford stays back 10 minutes each day after training to work on his finishing. Raheem should take a leaf out of his book".
But there is no agenda.
Why the munich crab thinks he's got anything to say on the art of goalscoring,god only knows.

Ray "Butch" Wilkins about 6.10am today spouted "Rashford stays back 10 minutes each day after training to work on his finishing. Raheem should take a leaf out of his book".

Pubs were open early round there then........

I suspect the cockney pisscan has mistaken collecting all the balls and putting them in a string bag with working on his finishing - probably hard to see through the frosted glass window of the pub vault

So he stays behind 10 minutes each day - that equates to about 3 pot shots at an empty net- as everyone else has done one to go play golf or whatever they do after training. Ha ha ha ha ha what a plank the pisspot crab has turned into.

Well, he needs to stay behind much longer, Sterling has scored 5 in 387 minutes, Rashford has scored 2 in 472 minutes.
Wilkins needs to start revisiting the drying out clinic.

I don't want to be picky with butch but raz has 5 goals this season and rashford 2, and raz missed a match through his red card at Bournemouth.
Oddly enough I don't think the talkshite researcher and script writer have done their homework.
Terrible terrible radio station.

There'd be no point them having a script as most of the people they have on can't read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.