Talksport

Never normally listen to talk shite but her ladyship has it on if we are in the car. Who was the welsh bell end they had on yesterday before Kelly came on at 7 trying to claim that liverpool should have been 3 up before mane got sent off and that if he'd gotten to the ball first he'd have scored.

Never normally listen to talk shite but her ladyship has it on if we are in the car. Who was the welsh bell end they had on yesterday before Kelly came on at 7 trying to claim that liverpool should have been 3 up before mane got sent off and that if he'd gotten to the ball first he'd have scored.
718ed88724b207deee0d9ac065dd81dc.jpg

Dean Saunders. Talks bollocks for a living.

The second one was heading towards the corner flag until the deflection.

Was the second attributed as an OG by Walker, because as you say, it was heading out for a fooking throw in before it hit his leg!

Was the second attributed as an OG by Walker, because as you say, it was heading out for a fooking throw in before it hit his leg!

I think all nine goals were attributed to our players. The first

I'm sure it was, cos like you say it was a woeful header and before the fluke deflection it was heading out for a throw in. Realistically we scored all nine goals.

What's going on ???? This doesn't feel right.... listening to Talksport (see how i called them by their real name) and there has been a real love in for City.... pretty much every presenter today has been gushing in their praise for us... and i for one am uncomfortable with it....

Where are the usual derogatory comments??? Where are the usual put downs??? They are even defending or spending of money !!!

Are we really becoming everyone's favourite 2nd team???

I think a timely loss to Napoli is in order so they can start reporting on how the wheels have come off.... Emptihad.... Pep is overrated etc....

Thus is doing my persecution complex no good at all.... What are your thoughts???

listening to durham and goughie right now. full of praise. pep taking football to a different level etc.... love it!!

Dear Martin Keown.
Please send your c.v to Talksport Radio as a matter of urgency, Technics of Manchester have today had multiple accounts of what they think are phishing radio shows pretending to be TS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.