Talksport

Butch said this morning that a lot of Burnley's goals come when they are in the opposition's half????? My word.

As opposed to all the goals that are a long distance strikes from their own half, was he kegged up again.

ah bugger i must have missed ken the blue :-(

what did he say

If its the same bloke i heard,he basically outlined Mourinhos antics and misdemeanours while highlighting the hypocrisy of the twat.

and finished off his call by saying that "if any of Mourinho's relatives were listening, buy him a dictionary for Christmas and tell him to look at the definition of these two words, "class" and "hypocrisy""

Brazil and Wilkins both laughed, with Wilkins half defending Mourinho by immediately saying "no matter what in football, something you said or did years before would come back and bite you on the bum"

Correct. White scored two that night, one off the crossbar which the dippers moaned hadn't crossed the line.
I was in the Dippers end that night as I couldn't get tickets for the home end. It was fantastic :-))))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.