Talksport

Another one whose mask of impartiality has slipped recently,he is on the diving review panel as well
Murphy is one of the pundits paid by certain agents to talk their clients up and their rivals' players down. Wasn't it him who gave MOTM to the Huddersfield sub who played for 15 minutes in the FA Cup replay last season? Everyone was staggered but now I realise there was probably method in his madness.

Murphy is one of the pundits paid by certain agents to talk their clients up and their rivals' players down. Wasn't it him who gave MOTM to the Huddersfield sub who played for 15 minutes in the FA Cup replay last season? Everyone was staggered but now I realise there was probably method in his madness.
That rings a distant bell,what men who claim to love football say for their paymasters saddens me,they moan at the players for no loyalty and wages and all that whilst peddling lies to keep themselves rich and involved in the game,how refreshing would it all be if they told the truth and we could all just enjoy talking footy

Had to laugh at Murphy this morning.
In one 10 minute section, he went back to 99 to cite our fans leaving Wembley early.kdb was a bad trainer ( he has heard). It was only one game ( chelsea). Kdb cannot do it consistently. Kdb didn't score a goals for months last year. Chelsea has injuries.

Just sounded sad, but his discomfort made me laugh.

Had to laugh at Murphy this morning.
In one 10 minute section, he went back to 99 to cite our fans leaving Wembley early.kdb was a bad trainer ( he has heard). It was only one game ( chelsea). Kdb cannot do it consistently. Kdb didn't score a goals for months last year. Chelsea has injuries.

Just sounded sad, but his discomfort made me laugh.
Crikey he sounds about ready to top himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.