Talksport

Only listen for my 25 minute morning commute.
Boiled bollock had a slip of the tongue this morning. Talking about bringing another striker on and he used the word US in the context a fan would. (I know no suprise).
Then they moved on to talk about City. Within a minute they managed to flip it back to the rags.
The goat about to come on now.
I heard it too, if confirmation is ever needed about where Brazil's loyalties lie. And then on came the Goat, and after the introduction Brazil decides to talk about United again. Off it went. I'll tune in again on my way home from work to see what Durham's thoughts are, but I don't expect to have it on for too long.

The 20 odd years of Fergie success has the rags believe that they’ve always been at the top when reality there history tells you they are mainly been a cup team. Before Fergie trophies in there history equates to a midtable team at best.

They rolled out Richard Ashcroft from the verve earlier, the mist put on Mancunian accent ever, but his Wiganeese slipped every now and then..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.