Talksport

Adrian Durham on talk sport the bitterness coming from this guys mouth .First he says manchester city the club should call swansea and offer a replay after the two diabolical decisions.like its our fault there was no var then he says if city win the quad it won't be classed as a real quad as we've had easy fixtures.never heard so much obvious hatred for our club was absolutely fuming listening to it.

off-switch.jpg

I heard that and thought I’d ring up to ask - ok if we say yes to a replay, it’ll be without var again because those are the rules, so if we lose to a wrong decision will we get a replay and how long will go on for. I couldn’t be arsed though

Talksport radio is an insult to the intelligence & I stopped listening to it years ago. There is no value in anything they say on any subject, never mind our City.

Said to make headlines and ruffle people up and clearly worked. Why bother listening and then giving them a further audience with this thread?

I love wall to wall football but i’m Weening myself of this station & I feel better for it , every time I do switch it on for my football fix of the day they have some no mark slagging us off or ex Utd player telling pep how to do his job, you know the ones who last 10 minutes managing themselves.
The best is when they’re talking about the Championship or div 1 , or an interesting rise & fall story of a lower league club all of a sudden ( under instruction ) the presenter will say ‘ we really must talk about Manchester United ‘ it’s pathetic .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.