Talksport

That was Bingham, who admitted that she stopped watching the final when we went 3 up,
way to prepare for the morning show huh,

But she did babble on about Watfords trousers and mens ankles, she does female sports presenters no favours,
the clueless woman.
Pulis was fair though. Said that journo was bang out of order.

That was Bingham, who admitted that she stopped watching the final when we went 3 up,
way to prepare for the morning show huh,

But she did babble on about Watfords trousers and mens ankles, she does female sports presenters no favours,
the clueless woman.

I don't listen to Talksport very often but when I have I actually think she is one of the better presenters, pity if she is spouting nonsense now.

I don't listen to Talksport very often but when I have I actually think she is one of the better presenters, pity if she is spouting nonsense now.
Some of the stuff on here is taken out of context. She did say no more City talk, but that was after they blew smoke up our arse. Lots of other fans out there are probably bored of the "City greatest ever" talk by now.

Did you lot hear me, pre-match, outside Wembley, on TalkSport?!! City fans from CHICAGO!!!

Myself and my son were asked to speak with two young Watford fans! Was asked what fears we had about Watford, and I said Deeney in the air and Deulofeu and possibly Grey on the ground. Prediction: 4-0, 2 in each half! Then, woman presenter said bit of Manchester, bit of Chicago and even some Scottish in the voice!?! From what I hear, she’s a bit of a ditz, so...

Another fun experience, especially for my son, as it was his first trip to Wembley! Thanks to my brothers father in-law for the tickets, as he went in Club Wembley!!!

Last edited:
Some of the stuff on here is taken out of context. She did say no more City talk, but that was after they blew smoke up our arse. Lots of other fans out there are probably bored of the "City greatest ever" talk by now.
Fair enough.

Yes, but if Liverpool had won the league, it would have been played out differently, and then if they win the CL, it would become better named as ‘talkpool’.

Didn't she refer to Phil as Ben Foden yesterday? Clueless and as others have said doesn't help the woman's voice in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.