Talksport

Just now Adrian Durham announces 5 subs will be in use next season amd asks Darren Bent for his opinion.
Straight away says it helps the bigger teams like Manchester City etc etc blah blah.
We were the only club he named.

JBIAC

I thought everyone knew that City have a squad of 40 players while all the other PL teams are restricted to 25...

Just now Adrian Durham announces 5 subs will be in use next season amd asks Darren Bent for his opinion.
Straight away says it helps the bigger teams like Manchester City etc etc blah blah.
We were the only club he named.

JBIAC
Bent is right. Our squad next season will be better, man for man, than any other club could muster. I know that, Bent knows that, Bluemooners know that. Hardly a state secret.

Comedy gold on there just now when a Liverpool fan called in to stress how much he didn't care about being considered one of the best Prem teams. The Talksport guys just kept saying you can't be the best if you only go for one trophy a year.
Was that the Cockney rag twat Goldstein?

I bet he’s in his element taking the piss out of the whiny bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.