Talksport

I wonder what footballing expert they have lined up ? I guess Binghams place as token pair of tits has been taken by the new blonde one on the breakfast show!
Dean Saunders due back after his drink drive escapade. If you aren't an alcoholic thick **** you don't get the gig

If she is the first of the deadwood on that station they are getting rid of that's a good thing, the vast majority are clueless.
I've given up listening since covid stopped sport for a few months and not missed it.
The station needs a total overhaul, their content is 95% football and 95% of that is rag or dipper. I'm bored with it.
same....since i was furloughed i havent listend but i was back in this week and had it on in the car and they seemed to have a shuffle round?
bingham was one of the worst for being anti city but it was good to hear trevor sinclair

Bingham was one of the many reasons I stopped listening to Talksport 12 months ago. I am still hoping someone will launch an intelligent radio station which concentrates on football as BBC 5live is also terrible. I listen to podcasts these days. I really believe most of the UK's football media is totally shite. Just knee-jerk mindless banter produced by morons. The Premier League (for all its faults) is one of the most entertaining sports platforms in the world. It's about time it got the media coverage it deserves. SKY was great when it started but has just gone backwards.

Bingham was one of the many reasons I stopped listening to Talksport 12 months ago. I am still hoping someone will launch an intelligent radio station which concentrates on football as BBC 5live is also terrible. I listen to podcasts these days. I really believe most of the UK's football media is totally shite. Just knee-jerk mindless banter produced by morons. The Premier League (for all its faults) is one of the most entertaining sports platforms in the world. It's about time it got the media coverage it deserves. SKY was great when it started but has just gone backwards.

To be fair 5Live is news and sport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.