Talksport

If she is the first of the deadwood on that station they are getting rid of that's a good thing, the vast majority are clueless.
I've given up listening since covid stopped sport for a few months and not missed it.
The station needs a total overhaul, their content is 95% football and 95% of that is rag or dipper. I'm bored with it.

Completely.

Don’t know how Jim big mouth no nowt White gets a job on sky and talkshite he is fcuking terrible presenter! Sad thing is he thinks he is the dogs bollocks.

To say I’m heartbroken would be a lie.
Ive wasted a few minutes of my life trying to find this 'City fan' who is alleged to have said something about Villa. It must be a spoof or at best twisting someones words.

But for her say it was so funny she is 'crying laughing' shows shes not quite right in the head and not good enough for a piss poor radio channel.
Jobless and talentless, it will be interesting to see if anyone else employs her.

5Live has evolved in to a clown show when it comes to sport to try and compete with TalkShite. I really couldn't give a toss what some plastic youtube fan with ADHD who has never been to a game has to say about our club.
You shouldn't be so disrespectful to Jenas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.