Talksport

The thing is though as we've not taken any action higher up the chain against anyone higher profile (thinking Jordan if a person or a natioal paper) snot stains like Cole feel they can have a free pop.
I know what your saying, but since I don't listen to talksport or read papers, I see it from a City PoV, instead of a fans rage, and I feel a lot better for it.

I know what your saying, but since I don't listen to talksport or read papers, I see it from a City PoV, instead of a fans rage, and I feel a lot better for it.
I'm the same as you don't listen to talkragshite apart from occasionally if driving for a game commentary and can't remember the last time I bought a paper probably on holiday abroad a couple of years ago.

He was a guest on the breakfast show on talkshite. As somebody else said, he isn’t the sharpest tool in the box... but if this view is common with PL players it would explain why our boys rarely win awards
It would be difficult for players to vote for any players of another club when that club regularly rubs the oppositions players noses in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.