Talksport

He is freaking out because they won't put in gelatin in a packet of sweets. Fat Twat wouldnt even taste the difference.
It isnt like they are taking the meat out of a meat and potato pie.....

Sounds like all they've done is announce to anyone who has a problem with gelatin use that fruit pastilles are fine for them. Nothing more.

A bit like Pizza Hut being a go-to chain for people with nut allergies.

6a17b0242f51a0c64b4424e45921bdcf.jpg

A rag on Drive citing the fact Maguire, Sanchez and wait for it, Fred (!) "chose U**ted over City" as evidence they are "the only club in Manchester." Deluded doesn't even come close.

A rag on Drive citing the fact Maguire, Sanchez and wait for it, Fred (!) "chose U**ted over City" as evidence they are "the only club in Manchester." Deluded doesn't even come close.
They knew they'd get a game signing for that bag of shit. All doomed to failure

He was comical. Disappointed that neither Hough or Durham picked him up on that.
Nor made any comment on how Sanchez ended up!
The rag ticked off every United bingo box going!

Why dont the presenters point out that utd arent in Manchester ?
It really annoys me that utd think they are a Manchester club. Only in name.
Oldham, Bolton etc dont claim to be in Manchester so why do the rags.

Have they got rid of Natalie Sawyer? Been Shite and Jordan last 2 weeks. Wouldnt surprise me as she contributes very little to the show adding background laughs and agreements only.

Had to laugh today, David James was with the pair today and Jim Shite was talking to James about the West Ham owners (who he interviewed yesterday) and said "if you missed it yesterday - and lets be honest not many people did miss it - I will play part of the interview again.
Not only does he think 98% of the population are listening, but he also talked about Les Ferdinand - "who is a friend of mine"
Deluded, self important twat

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.