Talksport

Career top flight goals, Sergio has 100 more than Rooney & actually 2 more than Shearer. People forget his Atlético career... 101 goals at the age of 22.

Shuuuuussssh and shuuuuuusssssh some more ffs..!

We can't have facts like this being circulated around in the public domain..

Sergio might just get given the recognition he deserves if shit like this gets out..!

*****..!

Some journo on now claiming no one can emulate Liverpool's achievemente the past couple of years and their failure this year is understandable.

Fuck me...
Emulate their achievements?

What achievements?

Winning one trophy at a time.

Yeah, that Klopp is a real serial winner.

If only we could be like Liverpool and win one trophy per season.

Mind you we'd have missed out on the domestic treble if we followed their model.

I will never understand City fans phoning up this pathetic scum radio station.

They hate our club, just leave em to it, whatever vitriol they say, either suck it up or switch off

Just had Talkshite on the radio on my 10 minutes journey from golf, no idea what the debate was supposed to be about but this is what I heard from Darren Bent and a couple of other no marks:

Sergio doesn't get in the top 5 for one of them and the top 10 for the other, even saying Sherringham was above him and what a talent he was.

A Spuds fan rang in and they got onto net spend, the period they choose was 2014 - 2019, City were of course top followed closely by the Rags and Chavs, why those years? Must be obvious.

As I got home Bent said, "after the break we will be talking about statues"

What a shitstain of a station, obvious anti City bias but it's relentless, why not have a look at how good our club is?

Just had Talkshite on the radio on my 10 minutes journey from golf, no idea what the debate was supposed to be about but this is what I heard from Darren Bent and a couple of other no marks:

Sergio doesn't get in the top 5 for one of them and the top 10 for the other, even saying Sherringham was above him and what a talent he was.

A Spuds fan rang in and they got onto net spend, the period they choose was 2014 - 2019, City were of course top followed closely by the Rags and Chavs, why those years? Must be obvious.

Ad I got home Bent said, "after the break we will be talking about statues"

What a shitstain of a station, obvious anti City bias but it's relentless, why not have a look at how good our club is?
WHY LISTEN

WHY LISTEN
I usually don't, my Radio cuts out constantly on all channels apart from Talkshite, it's a software problem. So, I usually Bluetooth my phone to a portable speaker and listen to the radio through apps. I leave the radio on Talkshite with the sound off just so it doesn't go off and on all the time which is annoying. As I said, a 10 minutes journey, wasn't worth setting up the iPhone for such a short trip, hope that's comprehensive enough for me to be forgiven.

It’s good to have listen to hear how bitter they are and how many hoops they go through to show city are irrelevant and our players ain’t good enough to win any individual accolades...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.