Talksport

They were talking about their favourite strikers as opposed to the best.
They all agreed Aguero is in the top 5 all time strikers but just not their personal favourites.
The talk about the statues was embarressing. Alex Cook a rag was pure fishing - saying there should also be one for Nicky Weaver and The Goat.
One Blue rang in and asked how many trophies did Best, Ticket Tout and Law win... Less than 10 between them and Silva, Kompany and Aguero have 30 plus between them.
Cook went on about European medals etc and how hard it was to win it back then.
The Blue said "Hard to win it? Bloody Celtic won it the year before!"
Brilliant

They were talking about their favourite strikers as opposed to the best.
They all agreed Aguero is in the top 5 all time strikers but just not their personal favourites.
The talk about the statues was embarressing. Alex Cook a rag was pure fishing - saying there should also be one for Nicky Weaver and The Goat.
One Blue rang in and asked how many trophies did Best, Ticket Tout and Law win... Less than 10 between them and Silva, Kompany and Aguero have 30 plus between them.
Cook went on about European medals etc and how hard it was to win it back then.
The Blue said "Hard to win it? Bloody Celtic won it the year before!"

GregariousPortlyAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-small.gif

Had Talkshite on this morning. They break the news of Kevin De Bruyne signing a deal that will keep him at City until 2025,but spend far more time on an interview with Penandes and puffing him up more. So typical of Talkshite and United. They just can't City having the limelight!

stopped listening last week after some guy said Kun had been miss managed at city,il never tune in again
Until the next time ;)
I listen often in the car and treat it purely as entertainment.
Goldstien and Cundy is very good, pure piss take out of callers and themselves for 3 hours and maybe too late for most of you in the UK but 5 - 8pm for me.

Until the next time ;)
I listen often in the car and treat it purely as entertainment.
Goldstien and Cundy is very good, pure piss take out of callers and themselves for 3 hours and maybe too late for most of you in the UK but 5 - 8pm for me.
bang on there mate ive prob said that 100 times or more but always find myself going back, jackie seems to be a regular these days and on first name terms with those two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.