Talksport

oh yes he mentioned that several times. Apparently is all Citys fault as we didnt offer what his mate Levy wanted. His mate Daniel by the way lol. If we had offered it no doubt he would have been even more annoyed. He is a clown
The other day, Henry Winter wrote:
"All City have to do is offer whatever Levy asks for."
You can imagine the conversation:
"OK Mr Levy, we bid £130m"
"Its £150m"
"OK, £150m"
"Its £160m"

Is there a need for a 24/7 football based radio station ? I would say no.
That's why talksport is so shit, not enough goes on for football to talked about football 24/7 so talksport just makes things up and talks crap. They pander to the two red teams and just try to annoy any other fans.

Thankfully I don't listen to them or any other sports station now for years. Same goes with the press/media I havent read a paper for decades.

I disagree, there's tons of stuff, across all the divisions and the wider footballing world, and that's before you mine football's rich history.

There's more than enough news and stories to tell, but these bottom feeders won't tell it, they flog lowest common denominator shite on the cheap to the sheep.

I disagree, there's tons of stuff, across all the divisions and the wider footballing world, and that's before you mine football's rich history.

There's more than enough news and stories to tell, but these bottom feeders won't tell it, they flog lowest common denominator shite on the cheap to the sheep.
Exactly why the tabloids sell more than the broadsheets and shows like Love Island and X-Factor beat educational and informative programs in the ratings.

I'm beginning to think that the film Idiocracy was a documentary not a comic fantasy.

Last edited:

Absolutely pathetic.

No player is bigger than the club.

My favourite player is/was Frannie, but I didn’t stop supporting City, when he left. Conversely, I would never abandon it, just because a player arrived that I hated.

I thoroughly detested fake, when he was at the swamp, but it’s 12 years now since he left rag central and time moves on.

If he turns up in Manchester, I will support him like any other player wearing Blue.

Absolutely pathetic.

No player is bigger than the club.

My favourite player is/was Frannie, but I didn’t stop supporting City, when he left. Conversely, I would never abandon it, just because a player arrived that I hated.

I thoroughly detested fake, when he was at the swamp, but it’s 12 years now since he left rag central and time moves on.

If he turns up in Manchester, I will support him like any other player wearing Blue.
It was probably another producer pretending to be a blue to get clicks/reactions.

Not that they have a habit of doing that kind of thing often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim Shite jizzing air now due to all the powerwanks of doing his show at his football club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.