Talksport

Some absolute whopper of a Chelsea fan has said that City are not contenders to win the league and referred to us as an "oil club". He was then complaining about our spending!

Where the hell does he think Abramovich made his money? - the stupidity of some football fans never ceases to amaze me.
On the wind up. Wouldn’t pay any attention.

Not listened for years but I bet it still goes, Steve from Croydon a man united fan what do you want to talk about? Ronaldo he wasn’t going anywhere else he loves us he would play for nothing why would he want to play for a club that has
no history. Presenter what have you won lately Steve er er got to go now my trains just coming in to Piccadilly, excuse mate how do you get to old Trafford fuck off you Rag ****

Last edited:
Some absolute whopper of a Chelsea fan has said that City are not contenders to win the league and referred to us as an "oil club". He was then complaining about our spending!

Where the hell does he think Abramovich made his money? - the stupidity of some football fans never ceases to amaze me.
I bet the presenters all nodded in agreement didn't they and never questioned his points?

Yeah I heard him. Wouldn’t take much notice, he clearly wasn’t a full shilling and even talkshite shut him down quickly

Just nipped out in the car...... Darren Bent's Bootroom show is on....
"and tonight we are asking is Saka world class?"
Closed the app and put Morrissey on Spotify instead....
I'm surprised that you haven't got Morrissey accompanying you in the passenger seat at this stage.
Would save you time rumbling through your CD and Spotify collection and means you could go hands free too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.