Talksport

Whenever Jordan talks about City you're guaranteed to get a full house on the City bingo card .. manufactured club , emptihad , not a big c lub , sportswashing... blah blah blah...banging on about 20% empty seats last night , no mention that at least half of that 20% where reserved for away fans , but dont let the facts get in the way of a shit story

Man he did a crap job of fighting our corner...and whats the love in with the dippers. They have more out of town fans than any other team ...loads of Irish, Scandanavians etc. Not Buses, Trams etc last night --- ticketing fiasco, no away fans ( so that elimintes 3,000 + from the attendance straight away. I tried to get through to give Jordon all those facts and then some and more - hes got a inherant hatred of us.
Simply envy.

He worships cash and the rich robbie savage is the equivalent of a pauper in comparison to Khaldoon.

Man he did a crap job of fighting our corner...and whats the love in with the dippers. They have more out of town fans than any other team ...loads of Irish, Scandanavians etc. Not Buses, Trams etc last night --- ticketing fiasco, no away fans ( so that elimintes 3,000 + from the attendance straight away. I tried to get through to give Jordon all those facts and then some and more - hes got a inherant hatred of us.
Listened to that blue and was hoping to god he would say what about the Dublin dippers not being able to go because of circumstances.

I only ever put it on if the scum lose so I can listen to the meltdown. The other night I put it on and they were doing the Chelsea game. Never had a live game before as it's always, "blocked in your region".

Say what you like about Durham but as a seasoned broadcaster he knows his stuff not sure if he’s been Raab’d to get The Essex Rag in but it’s quite simply unlistenable on every level now a true race to the bottom with 5live. No wonder Murdoch has been buying up radio outlets it’s easy pickings for money and agenda pushing.

Audiobooks pretty much all the way now as Radio 6 is not the force it was.

Whenever Jordan talks about City you're guaranteed to get a full house on the City bingo card .. manufactured club , emptihad , not a big c lub , sportswashing... blah blah blah...banging on about 20% empty seats last night , no mention that at least half of that 20% where reserved for away fans , but dont let the facts get in the way of a shit story
I turned it on just as he said manufactured, then immediately switched off. Garbage radio station. Just panders to the red shite support.

Always wonder what Jordan would of done when he was in charge of Palace and the sheikh would of turned up and offered the petro dollars to him , quite sure he would of held his grubby perma tanned claws out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.