Talksport

I had to turn this shite off before. I was working so listening to TalkShite and in the first half alone they made reference to the “sell out” crowd at Old Scaffold 6 times. Clearly a dig at city. The final straw was when the half time whistle blew, Sam Twatterface said “A great pressing first half from United here and good performance from Sancho - somehow united are behind at the break”.
Absolute thundercock.
Sold out?!?! I could see plenty of empty seats right opposite the camera so there was probably loads more hidden away up in the gods

I had to turn this shite off before. I was working so listening to TalkShite and in the first half alone they made reference to the “sell out” crowd at Old Scaffold 6 times. Clearly a dig at city. The final straw was when the half time whistle blew, Sam Twatterface said “A great pressing first half from United here and good performance from Sancho - somehow united are behind at the break”.
Absolute thundercock.
Sell out my arse, they had loads of tickets left yesterday and gave many away to kids. So it's definitely not a sell out even if the Shit hole was almost full.

Sell out my arse, they had loads of tickets left yesterday and gave many away to kids. So it's definitely not a sell out even if the Shit hole was almost full.
my lad and his mate didnt go with the ticket they gave them at school so there was defo 2 empties!

I think I can guess Cockney Rags angle to get people calling in later.

"United sold out a Mickey mouse cup whilst City struggled to sell tickets for a tenner. This prove United are still the better team. Call us now..."

I think I can guess Cockney Rags angle to get people calling in later.

"United sold out a Mickey mouse cup whilst City struggled to sell tickets for a tenner. This prove United are still the better team. Call us now..."

I hate him so much

He started the show today saying there will be a lot of United talk (like there isn't normally) and he wants United fans calling in. Each caller has to answer what film they have seen most before talking football. He's like a teenage girl not a 47 year old, erm, man

I hate him so much

He started the show today saying there will be a lot of United talk (like there isn't normally) and he wants United fans calling in. Each caller has to answer what film they have seen most before talking football. He's like a teenage girl not a 47 year old, erm, man
I don't know why he's got that gig. All he wants to do is talk about his beloved rags and belittle callers and his co presenters.

A real Cockney rag.

I don't know why he's got that gig. All he wants to do is talk about his beloved rags and belittle callers and his co presenters.

A real Cockney rag.

Terrible isn't he? I'm sure he has seen what most listeners think and is trolling deliberately. He is now talking about Mr Men characters and animals that lay eggs, he is like some kind of manchild that has to be humoured

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.