Talksport

Goldstein took over from Tim Lovejoy on Soccer AM and they have Ray Winstone on as a guest, as most people know Winstone is a die-hard West Ham fan.

The interview started and after a couple of minutes, Winstone started to rip into Goldstein for being a cockney rag and questioning why he didn't support a London team. At first everyone thought it was a bit of banter but Winstone was being deadly serious and buried Goldstein. Goldstein literary didn't know what to say and was stuttering his words but Winstone wouldn't let it go. Even Helen Chamberlain was squirming in her seat.

Eventually Goldstein said they had to go for a break and after the break Winstone has gone and Goldstein still looked visibly shaken. Dont know if Winstone had said something to him off-air but after the season Goldstein was axed from Soccer AM and didn't show up on Sky again until a couple of years later when he started doing Pool and Snooker programmes
haha, brilliant. wonder if its on youtube somewhere. So many irritating minor celeb southern rags.

I can just imagine wankstain sorry goldstein wondering which football club to support when he was around 6-7 years old,
who wears bright red shirts,
who wins the most,
who has the biggest crowds,
I have to support united it will make me look good.
Like most rags, dont wory about where I live or who my family support I just want some reflected glory to make me look good.
Then they have the cheek to call everyone else jealous(stop laughing at the back)who calls them out for the bellends they are. There's literally nothing to be proud of by just picking a club. If anything, it makes you a complete coward for wanting everything on a plate, while your local club suffers. These are also the same cunts that take the piss out of our crowds while sat at home in Timbuctoo/Stretford on a man u match day.

"Love to go but..."

Always liked Ray Winstone, was in Jimmy Grimble and supports West Ham who for me are the most likeable of the London clubs. The cockney Rags have about 8 teams to choose from their city but seem to gravitate towards the arrogance that is the Rags. On reflection seems about right. Twunts!
Ray's 'trouble an strife' the lovely Elaine is a Mancunian..

Then they have the cheek to call everyone else jealous(stop laughing at the back)who calls them out for the bellends they are. There's literally nothing to be proud of by just picking a club. If anything, it makes you a complete coward for wanting everything on a plate, while your local club suffers. These are also the same cunts that take the piss out of our crowds while sat at home in Timbuctoo/Stretford on a man u match day.

"Love to go but..."
I have always thought your club should pick you & to be fair I didnt have much choice as my family were all from manchester & all supported city going back to the start of hyde road days so I probably would have been put up for adoption if I hadnt been a blue!

Goldstein took over from Tim Lovejoy on Soccer AM and they have Ray Winstone on as a guest, as most people know Winstone is a die-hard West Ham fan.

The interview started and after a couple of minutes, Winstone started to rip into Goldstein for being a cockney rag and questioning why he didn't support a London team. At first everyone thought it was a bit of banter but Winstone was being deadly serious and buried Goldstein. Goldstein literary didn't know what to say and was stuttering his words but Winstone wouldn't let it go. Even Helen Chamberlain was squirming in her seat.

Eventually Goldstein said they had to go for a break and after the break Winstone has gone and Goldstein still looked visibly shaken. Dont know if Winstone had said something to him off-air but after the season Goldstein was axed from Soccer AM and didn't show up on Sky again until a couple of years later when he started doing Pool and Snooker programmes
I heard about this and have tried to find a link to it.

Walking past The Works in Durham City and lo & behold there is Alan Brazil's book in the bargain bin. £1 it was. I think I will wait til its cheaper
Don't bother, starts off very well with good stories about him and Mike Parry, persevered with it for a few chapters but had to bin it in the end as it became tedious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.