Talksport

It was good fun for a while.Sportsbar is one of the few remaining talksport shows worth listening to,it's where Goldstein should stay though.Drive is'nt worth bothering with when he's on there.
Drive is a serious show in Talkshite productions.

I agree the cocknee rag shouldn't be near it.

They did a discussion yesterday morning about whether, in the modern game, traditional strikers were no longer required and pointed, amongst others, to the fact that we won the league last season without a recognised striker for much of it. I actually found it quite interesting and they should do more of that stuff.

They won't, though, because it doesn't get the masses foaming at the mouth and phoning up to fill their coffers.

Just looked it up, was the RAF site at Fylingdales, I recall passing it a few times whilst I was up there, I had Customers all over North Yorkshire but I’m going back to the late 80’s to mid 90’s. They were all bookmakers (independents) Malton, Norton, Scarborough, Kirkby Moorside, Easingwold, etc and I’m sure there was one in Pickering, just can’t think who it was.
1975 (1).jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.