Talksport

Before anyone says don't listen to it, I normally don't however I did catch a bit this morning mentioning City and had Jamie "feckin" Jackson talking about us and were about to talk to Steve Howey. Which clown thinks they represent anything City

Before anyone says don't listen to it, I normally don't however I did catch a bit this morning mentioning City and had Jamie "feckin" Jackson talking about us and were about to talk to Steve Howey. Which clown thinks they represent anything City
Isn't wacko Jacko the 'Manchester Football Correspondent' for TS? If he is, who else is he going to talk about?

Isn't wacko Jacko the 'Manchester Football Correspondent' for TS? If he is, who else is he going to talk about?
He's a massive red who constantly hides behind the northern correspondent bit. Wouldn't take much TS research to know this. Brennan or Mullock would represent us better and actually know what's going on at City. He is also a total twat to us blues on social media

listening to talksport you think manchester city are still in the 3rd division and not the best manchester team for the past 4 seasons

Depends on when any one person is listening. I sometimes read something on here someone has perceived as negative about the club but then wonder if they heard the positive comment earlier or later. Either that or they purposely come on to post about the negatives, by passing the positives to paint the station in as negative a light as they can.

Arsenal fans must be suicidal if our own fans are anything to go by. That club gets ripped to bits on every show. United are perceived as some kind of joke by most of the broadcasters, with only Brazil airing any kind of fondness from an ex pro point of view. If anything I would say us and Spurs are spoke of well, more so than any other club, with a large percentage of the rest of the PL clubs bein ignored completely.

Depends on when any one person is listening. I sometimes read something on here someone has perceived as negative about the club but then wonder if they heard the positive comment earlier or later. Either that or they purposely come on to post about the negatives, by passing the positives to paint the station in as negative a light as they can.

Arsenal fans must be suicidal if our own fans are anything to go by. That club gets ripped to bits on every show. United are perceived as some kind of joke by most of the broadcasters, with only Brazil airing any kind of fondness from an ex pro point of view. If anything I would say us and Spurs are spoke of well, more so than any other club, with a large percentage of the rest of the PL clubs bein ignored completely.
Hello Mr Talksport working poster.

:)

Hello Mr Talksport working poster.

:)
Lol. I drive for a living, a lot, and listen to the station just as much. For any negative lost on here aimed at the station, whichever show it maybe, I can think of another 3 comments on there that show us in a good light. It is odd only negative posts are out on here about them. Maybe those posters are simply just unlucky and don't hear the positive ones. I find that hard to believe though, to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.