Talksport

Depends on when any one person is listening. I sometimes read something on here someone has perceived as negative about the club but then wonder if they heard the positive comment earlier or later. Either that or they purposely come on to post about the negatives, by passing the positives to paint the station in as negative a light as they can.

Arsenal fans must be suicidal if our own fans are anything to go by. That club gets ripped to bits on every show. United are perceived as some kind of joke by most of the broadcasters, with only Brazil airing any kind of fondness from an ex pro point of view. If anything I would say us and Spurs are spoke of well, more so than any other club, with a large percentage of the rest of the PL clubs bein ignored completely.

You are the the tea boy at Talkshite who regularly gets roped in to pretend to be a City fan phoning in and slags City off and I claim my £10.

I'm listening to it now - sat in the car - it's all very pleasant shite.
They make it sound like a real informed insight but it's no more than the level of two blokes in a pub - a little more erudite, but certainly no more enlightening.

STOP

FUCKING

LISTENING

Perhaps, just perhaps - if there listening figures go down they will change the format and discussion. Instead they are probably getting record figures because of fake outraged people like you!
Agreed
Id rather listen to the shipping forecast as opposed to that crappy station
Glad i dont bother any more

You are the the tea boy at Talkshite who regularly gets roped in to pretend to be a City fan phoning in and slags City off and I claim my £10.
Again very good, but no. Just a blue who enjoys the station and hears both good and bad about us, United, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and pretty much just bad about arsenal. Never hear anything about many of the other clubs. Must suck to be insignificant.

Again very good, but no. Just a blue who enjoys the station and hears both good and bad about us, United, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and pretty much just bad about arsenal. Never hear anything about many of the other clubs. Must suck to be insignificant.

Looking at your post history, nearly every single post is having a dig at City fans, whether on the talksport thread, the Pogba thread or Quinn thread.

Pretty obvious you're only here on the wind up. Get lost.

Looking at your post history, nearly every single post is having a dig at City fans, whether on the talksport thread, the Pogba thread or Quinn thread.

Pretty obvious you're only here on the wind up. Get lost.
I've made 5 posts, 6 with this. Explain how they are having a go at fellow Blues, as opposed to voicing an opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.