Tapatalk

Apologies for the inconvenience, but I can't guarantee when it will come back, or if at all. It's caused the database to go down a few times recently and is making things unstable. Because it's a third party app, we have no real control over it. There are only a handful of people still using it, and the priority at the moment has to be keeping the site running smoothly for everyone rather than having it continually going down or running slowly. I may, however, look at building a native Bluemoon app at some point if it's feasible.

Understand and agree about stability. Would advise against making a standalone app as the appeal of Tapatalk is that it consolidates multiple communities into one app which is easy to navigate. I don’t really need a blue moon app, I use tapatalk because it lets me use one app for multiple forums which is superior to using a mobile browser

I've had the database error come up a few times today.
Ric forgot to give the server hamster any food or water.

dead-hamster.jpg

#RicOut

hamster%20Cruelty.JPEG

OK, I've put Tapatalk back for now and will continue to monitor the effect it has on the server over the coming days.

I'm getting little pop up ads for tapatalk at the bottom of the screen, I blame this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.