Tapatalk

Ha, no it was just that we were looking at ending Tapatalk support when we did the big upgrade (for a variety of reasons). There were quite a few who rely on it though, so we reluctantly decided to keep it for them. As I have to pay Tapatalk for the privilege I enabled the donation option on the app to try and cover the costs, and a few people have generously chipped in.
I’d just shove your PayPal link onto the main forum page mate. Nothing major, just a link to the account to donate to. No fanfare, no pushing , just have it discretely there.

Anyone using Tapatalk found that notifications aren’t working at all?

I much prefer the interface to the mobile web browser interface. Shame if it’s been discontinued…?

Yep. I've not had notifications for a few weeks now. Is it Tapatalk, or is it a feature that has been turned off?

Hmm, not sure why that's happening tbh. Pretty sure we're running the most up to date version of Tapatalk. Will see if I can find out what the issue is, although it's not always easy with third party apps.

Are you using iOS or Android?

Last edited:
Hmm, not sure why that's happening tbh. Pretty sure we're running the most up to date version of Tapatalk. Will see if I can find out what the issue is, although it's not always easy with third party apps.

Are you using iOS or Android?
I'm on iOS mate

Everything is set up correctly at our end, so I contacted Tapatalk directly. They said they knew what was causing this and that a fix is "on the way".

Everything is set up correctly at our end, so I contacted Tapatalk directly. They said they knew what was causing this and that a fix is "on the way".
I’ve installed Tapatalk and seem to be getting notifications. Is anyone still experiencing problems?

I’ve installed Tapatalk and seem to be getting notifications. Is anyone still experiencing problems?
Still not working. Even tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Same on my iPad and phone so it isn’t a problem with my device.

A quick Google suggests a number of Tapatalk users are having similar problems../

Still not working. Even tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Same on my iPad and phone so it isn’t a problem with my device.

A quick Google suggests a number of Tapatalk users are having similar problems../
Bit of a strange one. Out of our hands though so guess we’ll just have to wait for Tapatalk themselves to fix it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.