Tattoo ideas

Yeah mate I have an idea for you, get a piece of paper and in your best scroll handwriting put `only dead fishes go with the flow` cellotape it to your bicep, tit, arse or above your sceptic bellybutton piercing and then show it to other people who will be (sometimes) mildly interested in this sort of nonsense, then when their all bored with it, which will be sort of 5 seconds after you can get more paper and design a rampaging stallion and stick it above your underkex line which will surely define your free spirit to the world and display what a right on dude you are, OR..... save the ink ank paper and show you REALLY DO`NT GIVE A F**K, now that would be radical, what ???? thinking for yourself !

locoblu said:
Yeah mate I have an idea for you, get a piece of paper and in your best scroll handwriting put `only dead fishes go with the flow` cellotape it to your bicep, tit, arse or above your sceptic bellybutton piercing and then show it to other people who will be (sometimes) mildly interested in this sort of nonsense, then when their all bored with it, which will be sort of 5 seconds after you can get more paper and design a rampaging stallion and stick it above your underkex line which will surely define your free spirit to the world and display what a right on dude you are, OR..... save the ink ank paper and show you REALLY DO`NT GIVE A F**K, now that would be radical, what ???? thinking for yourself !

killed it

Hammond said:
locoblu said:

killed it

haha, who put 20p in you?

sheephead23 said:
Hammond said:
killed it

haha, who put 20p in you?
Actually it was half a crown, or was it 2 and 6 ? truth is though pal most people live to regret having tattoos, just my roundabout advice thats all, in all seriousness get a pin badge or whatever to display your `leanings` I do and they get commented on just as much as an irreversable tatt would, I often have a `double` bowler hat badge next to my city badge now what would that signify ???? answers on a postcard ;)

I wouldn't get a tattoo unless ure 100000% sure and something you've wanted for ages. I wish I had waited...I wanna chop my arms off now

mikeswann2008 said:
I wouldn't get a tattoo unless ure 100000% sure and something you've wanted for ages. I wish I had waited...I wanna chop my arms off now

You must have something pretty shit then?

my advise would be to listen to mikeswan and locoblue,maybe even wait `till after xmas. you may find something jump out at you which YOU like. otherwise, something in "latin" like mottos from family crests

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.