Tattooist recommendation

El Gringo

Anyone on suggest / recommend a good tatooist in Sth Manchester - as a man of a certain age i have ive decided to ignore the long term wishes of Mrs Gringo and go balls in on some tats - City and non City related

Thanks in advance

Anyone on suggest / recommend a good tatooist in Sth Manchester - as a man of a certain age i have ive decided to ignore the long term wishes of Mrs Gringo and go balls in on some tats - City and non City related

Thanks in advance
Have a go yourself. Get a tattoo gun from Amazon. What could possibly go wrong...1395329101-michael-jackson_crop-1008x.jpg

I use skin creations in Macc. Done 4/5 for me inc old badge new badge st marks badge and just done mine and my lads treble tatts

Sacred Art in Chorlton. Did the club crest for me in '99 after Wembley. Beautiful job they made of it. I've never seen a better 'Eagle' crest tattoo on anybody else, really put love into the twiddly bits. ..faded to fuck now. I know it was 20 odd years ago, but I think they've still got a good reputation.
I would add, the guy gave me a 25% discount because he was sick to death of Utd treble tattoos and was grateful for the change!...weird to think it might be the other way round these days...

Sacred Art in Chorlton. Did the club crest for me in '99 after Wembley. Beautiful job they made of it. I've never seen a better 'Eagle' crest tattoo on anybody else, really put love into the twiddly bits. ..faded to fuck now. I know it was 20 odd years ago, but I think they've still got a good reputation.
I would add, the guy gave me a 25% discount because he was sick to death of Utd treble tattoos and was grateful for the change!...weird to think it might be the other way round these days...
Im in Chorlton - ill pop in 2morrow - have a reccy. Will also look into the Moston and Macc ones as im open to travel -- thanks lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.