Tattooist recommendation

Just my personal opinion, don’t knock anyone for having them but I think they’re fucking hideous, it saddens me to think of the young ones in a few years with illegible art work on show, neck, hands and even face.

I piss myself laughing though at photos of a bride in an expensive dress and big fuck off tats, not in anyway is it a good look, fucking horrible.

As always there’s people that want tats and those that have them because it’s the fashion and follow like sheep, problem with the latter is there’s no wiggle room if the trend switches to clean skin.

Think long and hard about any tattoo. Unless you go through the hassle of removal, it’s on you for life.
I always said I'd get a City tattoo when we won the premier league.... My sister in law reminded me of that and I did a walk in to a Tattooist in Middleton who "wasn't busy that afternoon".. No research by myself as she said "he's pretty good"

It's the old badge and I've always hated it as it's piss poor compared to others i've seen therefore I now want to get a new one over it but I'll have to get it lazered first.. I wasn't happy with it in the beginning so eventually went to another place in Stafford where we lived (with a good reputation) and they re-coloured it

The end result is a dark tattoo that I'll really never get covered up unless I get it removed first

I'd echo what others have said... Think long and hard before you take the plunge and if you do, make sure it's a place that's been recommended

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.