Tattoos

I've never considered getting one myself as I don't find them particularly attractive. However, it's anyone's individual preference how they want to decorate their body or how they choose to style their hair.
What I've always wondered though is, when individuals choose to have tattoos, is it to please themselves, make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex (or same sex if they are that way inclined), to impress their mates, or is it just peer pressure to look like everybody else?
If you're getting a tattoo to impress your mates or some bird or some bloke you're doing it really wrong.

And sliders. I'm cool as fuck ;-)

I started my city sleeve last week. I’ve been going home and away since 2011, did all the champions league games last season and make a pact that if we won the champions league I’d get a tattoo done (I already have a sleeve, my thigh done and numerous others) this is the start and have two more sittings booked to get the whole upper arm doneView attachment 93363
But could you make a Leopard print vest look this cool? @SouthStandStander

This years The Bluemoon fashion extravaganza is going to be the hot ticket :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.