Taye Taiwo

Definately not a journalist ;-) It's the last sentence where he tails of in a hopefull manner 'but if the clubs agree...' that made me laugh, of course it's probably just the way they wrote the article.

The Fat el Hombre said:
invisable man said:
anyone think he would be doing a better job than bridge??

Yea. Bridge has cost us three goals already

I've not been on for a while .. but reading through some of the posts .. people have an issue with Bridge .. FFS .. give the guy a chance .. He's played very little football in the last couple of seasons and he's getting regular games now. He's gonna take time to settle .. yeah he's made a few mistakes which professional footballer hasn't .. Start judging him once he's had a season under his belt playing week in week out ..

People were begging for us to get a decent LB pre transfer window, now we have lets destroy his confidence so were begging to get another one .. whats with some people .. No one is gonna have a perfect game every game .. give the guy a chance and move onto another target ..

Where's the usual Vassell out thread .. pick on him instead ..

SosaFC said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
invisable man said:
anyone think he would be doing a better job than bridge??

Yea. Bridge has cost us three goals already

I've not been on for a while .. but reading through some of the posts .. people have an issue with Bridge .. FFS .. give the guy a chance .. He's played very little football in the last couple of seasons and he's getting regular games now. He's gonna take time to settle .. yeah he's made a few mistakes which professional footballer hasn't .. Start judging him once he's had a season under his belt playing week in week out ..

People were begging for us to get a decent LB pre transfer window, now we have lets destroy his confidence so were begging to get another one .. whats with some people .. No one is gonna have a perfect game every game .. give the guy a chance and move onto another target ..

Where's the usual Vassell out thread .. pick on him instead ..

My issue with Bridge is that he keeps costing us goals. Taking time to settle? I thought the whole point in buying 'proven prem players' for top dollar in Jan was that they would hit the ground running?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.