Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

He’s been one of the best defenders in the championship again. I’d like to see him get a chance in our squad, but it’s unlikely.

I honestly think he will end up in the England side. Players like brainthwaite at Everton have rightly got the plaudits, but I think he’s just as talented.

There looks like there is room for one central defender alright where the it is Callum Doyle, Harwood Bellis or some other youngster.
My only concern with Harwood Bellis is the loan deal we have with Southampton is a compulsory purchase should they get promoted.
At the moment, there looks like a good chance of this happening.

And it’s for very little money.

Think he only had a short time left on his contract
Think he's out of contract at the end of the season and Southampton have an obligation to buy for £20 million if they get promoted. Think i would prefer to give doyle a chance from the defenders we have out on loan both lack pace but think he's a better footballer. Some people who have seen a lot more of doyle than myself have asked the question could he play as a dm ? He's a unit 6,3 and a very good passer of the ball .

Think he's out of contract at the end of the season and Southampton have an obligation to buy for £20 million if they get promoted. Think i would prefer to give doyle a chance from the defenders we have out on loan both lack pace but think he's a better footballer. Some people who have seen a lot more of doyle than myself have asked the question could he play as a dm ? He's a unit 6,3 and a very good passer of the ball .
Agreed watching him closely. Big strong great passer and reads the game well!

City extended his contract a further year before this loan so he'll have 1 year left on his contract at the end of the season if they don't get promoted/buy him.

A few places reported the extension at the time, but here's a quick link to the MEN: https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../man-city-harwood-bellis-southampton-27643968

City extended his contract a further year before this loan so he'll have 1 year left on his contract at the end of the season if they don't get promoted/buy him.

A few places reported the extension at the time, but here's a quick link to the MEN: https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../man-city-harwood-bellis-southampton-27643968
Should be coining in another £40-50m or so from THB and the two Doyles this summer? Plus other bits and bobs for the likes of Kabore, Fiorini etc, decision to be made on Couto
Academy and CFG still making us money

Should be coining in another £40-50m or so from THB and the two Doyles this summer? Plus other bits and bobs for the likes of Kabore, Fiorini etc, decision to be made on Couto
Academy and CFG still making us money

It’s great that we are making money, but I would like to see one or two more getting a chance - I know it’s pretty much impossible for most now. Feels like quite a few like Mcatee could be good enough, but more than likely we will never know.

Being honest it’s making me lose interest in the youth games a bit knowing most won’t get a chance. Posters will probably disagree, but for me the academy is about getting them into the first team, rather than just focusing on profit. Obviously that’s not practical or how the club views it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.