Taylor Swift Era's

My daughter and niece currently in Vienna with tickets for this - gutted for them, they were so looking forward to it.

It means the terrorists have succeeded of course without actually having to do something - although I see there have been two arrests, I guess we will only see in time if they lead to anything - hope they are sentenced to listening to TS on permanent loop.

I know you have a personal and vetted interest in this due to having family out there, but I think you need to be fair and proportionate with your punishment. Nobody deserves the TalkSPORT treatment for that amount of time.

My daughter and niece currently in Vienna with tickets for this - gutted for them, they were so looking forward to it.

It means the terrorists have succeeded of course without actually having to do something - although I see there have been two arrests, I guess we will only see in time if they lead to anything - hope they are sentenced to listening to TS on permanent loop.

There must be a larger amount of people involved than the initial two arrests for them to cancel three shows like that. It’s an inconvenience for people looking to attend, on this occasion the security services in Austria played it right. We’ve seen a lot closer to home in Manchester where a threat was allowed to happen.

There must be a larger amount of people involved than the initial two arrests for them to cancel three shows like that. It’s an inconvenience for people looking to attend, on this occasion the security services in Austria played it right. We’ve seen a lot closer to home in Manchester where a threat was allowed to happen.
True that, and fair fucks to their authorities for being one step ahead.

Coward cunts going after kids again.

I'm all for justice but torture is banned by international law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.