Taylor Swift Tickets

I have some foreign links if people want to travel. Happy to help blues out! Pop me a DM I’ll send you the codes over (presume they’ll still work)

I find the BBCs obsession with her quite odd. She's a pop star who has had a few boyfriends. Why the bbc need to tell us she is dating some American football player that no one over here has heard of and make it a headline news story three times in the past two weeks is very weird.

If anyone knows of two spares please let me know. We completely missed the pre-registration. Been on Viagogo etc but they are extortionate!
You've got no chance mate. We wanted to go and all but as we didn't buy the album online, meaning you got early access, so we didn't stand a chance in hell. Gutted. We had tickets to see her in hyde park in 2020 which of course got cancelled due to covid. One of them.

I find the BBCs obsession with her quite odd. She's a pop star who has had a few boyfriends. Why the bbc need to tell us she is dating some American football player that no one over here has heard of and make it a headline news story three times in the past two weeks is very weird.
Simple. She's box office. Anything featuring her will attract viewers/listeners/clicks. Look at the demand for tickets on here, and that's only a minute sample. I wouldn't be gone on her at all (that being said, I can see that she's good at what she does). But then; I'm not the target demographic, am I? Good luck to anyone trying to get a ticket.

Managed to get me Mrs Gaz and 12 year old Miss Gaz tickets for Anfield next year, im only invited as the designated driver, think the three of them cost me north of £500 face value, makes the champions league final tickets seem almost reasonable!!

Don’t mind Taylor Swift seen some of her concert footage and to be fair it looks like she puts on a fantastic show,also a nice touch when she brings out special guests at concerts seen the one with Steve Tyler of Aerosmith which was very good ..

Her show is now showing in the cinema's not the same as being there but definitely a cheaper option, did see her live at the Etihad in 2018 and her show was amazing, so talented vocally, also doing piano and acoustic sets, it really is no wonder tickets are like gold dust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.