TBC Years! The Banner.....

PBLZ129 said:
Somebody come up with something suitable as a last line.

The Banner read to be confirmed, OBSESSED OBSESSED
35 years was left to burn, OBSESSED OBSESSED
Mancini vowed to tear it up,
And then we went and won the cup,

And the noisy neighbours turn it up again

PBLZ129 said:
Somebody come up with something suitable as a last line.

The Banner read to be confirmed, OBSESSED OBSESSED
35 years was left to burn, OBSESSED OBSESSED
Mancini vowed to tear it up,
And then we went and won the cup,
Little City fucked the stretford end.

sirtaki said:
Over a third of a billion to take a banner down........I wonder how much it will cost to overtake United?
Your club would exist if not for outside investment from the likes of John Henry Davies and his associates or James W. Gibson. Another rag who doesn't know their own history, why am I not surprised.

sirtaki said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
sirtaki said:
Over a third of a billion to take a banner down........I wonder how much it will cost to overtake United?

91 posts... surprised this rag twat hasnt been collared before.
I tell the truth, born n bred Manc.
And the fact you have to justify that tells you all you need to know about your club...

"My old man said be a City fan and I said bollocks you're a ****..."
Let's break that down... 84569:4000 that's the difference between City and United attendances in the 1930's, so it would make sense that those who first started singing that Rag song would be sons of City fans and them little up starts went for glory rather than loyalty... that one line to that one song tells the world all you need to know about MUFC!

But at least you're a born n bread Manc!

A shite banner put by a plastic scouse who used to support Everton and nursery rhymes sung in a shit ground by bandwagons of Ireland, Islamabad and Islington. Republic of Mancunia.. Don't make me laugh you obsessed Red dick.

Skashion said:
sirtaki said:
Your club would exist if not for outside investment from the likes of John Henry Davies and his associates or James W. Gibson. Another rag who doesn't know their own history, why am I not surprised.
He doesn't see the irony that it cost United just as much to overtake Liverpool. Edwards spent more money on United than anyone had ever spent on any football club ever to kick start what United have become.

I don't know of any United fan who knows more about their own history than I do, a City fan! Haha it's laughable! I know more about Yeovil Town than United fans do about United!

It's going to read 101 years. That being the length of time they've played their football outside the city of Manchester in celebration of the fact that all their fans come from China, Malaysia, Ireland, Pakistan, London...........

300M INVESTMENT V 700M DEBT
YOUR BUYING TROPHIES AND PAYING INTEREST 40M + EVERY YEAR oh the IRONY
WE WILL NEVER OWE AS MUCH AS MANURE

53 YEARS OF EXPLOITING THE DEAD

NOW GET LOST YOU ORGAN FARM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.